Web Guard, a discretionary element offered to T-Mobile remote supporters, squares access to any sites that highlight grown-up substance, for example, those with data about brutality, firearms, erotic entertainment, and medications. In case you’re observing Web Guard to be excessively tyrannical, you can debilitate it utilizing the T-Mobile site or the T-Mobile application for iPhone and Android. Web Guard must be killed by the essential record holder.
Would you like to introduce antivirus in your PC at that point click here : netflix.com/activate
Utilizing the T-Mobile App —
1. Open the T-Mobile application on your telephone. On the off chance that you don’t have the T-Mobile application introduced, you can download it from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
2. Sign in with your T-Mobile record data. On the off chance that you haven’t set up your T-Mobile record and secret key yet, tap the “Join” catch and pursue the prompts.
You’ll should be the record holder so as to change the Web Guard settings.
3. Tap the Menu (?) catch in the upper-left corner. This will open the application menu.
4. Select “Profile Settings” from the menu. Your record profile data will be shown.
5. Tap the “Family Controls” alternative. You’ll need to look down to discover it.
6. Select “No Restrictions” and tap “Spare.” This will incapacitate the Web Guard.
Utilizing the T-Mobile Website —
1.Log in with your T-Mobile ID. You’ll have to enter your T-Mobile ID and secret phrase to proceed. On the off chance that you don’t have one yet, click the “Join” connection to persuade one.You’ll should be the record holder so as to change the Web Guard settings.
2.Click “Profile” in the upper-left corner. This will open your profile settings.
3.Select the “Family Controls” alternative. You may need to look to discover this.
4. Select “No Restrictions” in the Web Guard segment. When you click “Spare,” Web Guard will be incapacitated.